Friday, June 9, 2017

EXERCISE 2: YOUR THREE FAVORITE FILMS

  • Part BWhy do you think you connected with these stories? Come up with at least one reason for each
  • Lilo & Stitch
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • Chicken Little
LILO & STITCH
Image result for lilo & stitch

I think I connect with Lilo because for her, family is really important and so is for me, family is first in every concept. And I really like this movie because I love the way Stitch is mean at first but at the end he becomes part of the family.

SLEEPING BEAUTY

Related image
I connect with Aurora because, she spent years and year hiding in her house, and I was part of something similar. I really like this movie because I love the fairies, and the way that the prince fights for her love.

CHICKEN LITTLE

Image result for chicken little

I think I connect with Chicken Little because he was bullied in school and he wasn't social at all, I was kinda bullied in school, so I know what that feels. I love this movie because he is such a lovely character, he cares about everyone, especially his dad who's been embarrassed of him without any reason.

Part CWhat, if anything, do these three films have in common? How are they different?


  • I think that what they have in common is that all these movies are really close to their family, even Aurora, the fairies aren't her "real" family but they all treat like family
  • The different things about the films is that they all have different goals, for example, chicken little only wants to make his father proud, Aurora only wants to know her real story, and Stitch only wants a family.


No comments:

Post a Comment